söndag 2 oktober 2016

Interview - Kim Hiltunen


Semi-structured interview

My interview was conducted around 12.00 on a Saturday. It was a sunny day and the boat was crowded. Most of the people wanted to stand outside to get a good view of everything. A few persons were sitting on the benches inside. The warm-up phase and the main phase were conducted at the ferry terminal in Slussen. The Post-trip interview was conducted at the final destination, Allmäna gränd.

Warm-up phase
  • Where are you from?
    Oslo, Norway.

  • What is your age?
    38
  • Gender?
    Male

  • Is this your first time traveling with the Stockholm ferries?
    Yes, this is the first time.
Main phase
  • How familiar are you with Stockholm?
    This is the second time I’m in Stockholm, but it’s been a while since I was here the last time. I don’t know that much about the city, that’s why I’m here with my family.

  • Why are you travelling with the ferry?
    I’m going to visit Skansen with my family.

  • What do you expect to see/experience on your trip with the ferry?
    Nice environment and enjoy the beautiful weather.

  • What are you interested in seeing/doing in Stockholm?
    Sightseeing, good food and show our kids around.
Post-trip interview
  • Do you feel like the trip lived up to your expectations?
    Yes, it sure did. It was more beautiful than expected. I’m happy that the weather is nice.

  • What did you do during the trip?
    Just enjoyed the view and I have also taken some pictures.

  • What do you think could have made the trip even better?
    More space on the outside part of the ferry.

  • Do you own a smartphone?
    Yes I do.

  • Did you use your phone during the trip? (If so, for what purpose?)
    Yes, I was taking pictures with it.
  • Would you appreciate more information regarding the destination(s) during the trip?
    This was nothing I thought about, but sure, it would be good with more information.
  • Do you think you would be interested in traveling with the ferry again?
    Absolutely! We are using the ferry on our way back as well.

Pictures from the ferry trip and from the ferry terminals.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar